why hire us?
We are members of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
We have no bias, except to the best interest of our clients.
Kenny Mullen, certified inspector, drone pilot
Ken’s perspective not only offers “eyes in the sky” but also a complete pre-check. With his background in air traffic and management, Ken is keenly aware that all systems need to work together properly to function safely and efficiently. Applied together his inspection skills, Ken strives to ensure you’re ready for take off in your new home.
Drone photo of roof, chimney & deck
AMY MULLEN, OWNER, CERTIFIED INSPECTOR, LICENSED RADON MEASUREMENT TECHNICIAN
Amy’s perspective offers a detailed inspection with the highest regard to your family’s safety. As a mother of 5 with a rental real estate & accounting background, she knows details and budgets, and how unexpected repairs can impact a family. Combining a passion for houses, and the families they hold, she’s excited to be a part of the biggest investment of your life.
What we do:
- As Certified Home Inspectors, we are academically trained to equally inspect all of the systems of the home
- Our job allows us to introduce you to your new home, and its’ operating systems.
- We inspect for potential safety hazards to you, your family, and your guests.
- We are trained to seek out any pending or substandard issues, and help direct you to resolution.
- We strive to make sure there’s no “surprises” to your budget, and, at no cost to you, we include warranties for your peace of mind
- We provide inspection services to the SW Metro suburbs greater communities including small towns and rural areas.
- We view and inspect the house as a whole unit- a living breathing machine.
- We put ourselves in your shoes, and provide the detailed and informational report we would expect.